Image Map

Monday, March 03, 2014

My Family

Hi Gen

Feeling chatty today so thought id tell you about my family:

My husband (Marty) and i have been together forever (27 years), he's a HGV driver and a part time chimney sweep, he works very hard for us all and i feel i am lucky to have hime.  I was 18 when i met him and he was a whopping 31 but the age difference has never really bothered us, maybe he gets fed up of me acting like a kid but then I'm 44 now and i still act that way lol!!

We have a daughter, Ellie Jean, she coming up 13 and is lovely - i love her to bits she the perfect daughter.  She s bright, in top set for everything, she also musical, she loves to play the piano and the guitar and sing too, ill tell you more about them another day but I'm soo lucky to have them both, they great.

I also have two dogs Jazz who's 5 and Frankie who's about 3, not sure as we rescued her, they are the loves of my life, I've always disliked dogs a lot until we decided to get jazz and now i couldn't live without them - love em!

WE also have a rat and some huge koi carp. Till last week we also had a african grey but she died suddenly, we'd had her and her mate 20 odd years, her Mate pip died a couple of years ago.

So thats my family, you'll hear a lot more about them over the next few months I'm sure!!

A XX

No comments:

Post a Comment