Image Map

Sunday, March 23, 2014

All Sorts

Hello Everyone - (all three of you)!!

I just thought i give you a quick update on things that have happened this week.

1. I've finally got the floor down in the kitchen, it looks amazing and almost finished, just waiting for the glass splash backs and window-sills to arrive.

2. My new dishwasher has leaked on the new floor - arrrrgh - a bit fed up about that so will be ringing the appliance people and complaining tomoz.

3. I had a paddy (this means a rant and rave*) this afternoon so have decided my family is better off without me so I am going to disappear into the wilderness for a year and find myself!! ( i wish!  This is total fantasy but one day i just might)

*This means shouting so loud people on the other side of the galaxy can hear me

4. I had my hair done on friday, its now extremely blond,i had it done a few weeks ago but wasn't totally happy with the colour so Lucy (that's my hairdresser) has done it again.  I love the colour now and have bought a purple shampoo to counteract the brassy colour blond can go - so I will let you know how this goes when it arrives.  The cut itself is quite nice, Lucy razored in the layers so i can flick it out a bit more. 

5. My gorgeous daughter has re designed my blog for me - its more me than before, quite simple! I love the new look and can't wait to blog some more.

6.  I have re-lost some weight, i am now 9st 4lb again after a bit of a bad week the week before last but have been 9 4 now for a couple of days so am working on 9 3 now and hopefully will soon be there - gotta get to at least 8st something in 8 weeks, thats when i go on my hols!

7.  Dad came for tea on Monday which was lovely, haven't seen him for ages as he's been to india for several weeks. My dad is great.

I think thats just about it except that I've been planning mothers day next week, I'm taking mum and Ellie-Jean out for afternoon tea, at a lovely place in bury st edmunds called Harriets i hope they both enjoy it.


I'm now off to make some Jewellery, will show you what i make next time.

Lots of lovers
A XX








No comments:

Post a Comment