Image Map

Saturday, January 18, 2014

This is Me…….

Hi Guys

Just a quick introduction to myself and what I'm hoping to achieve with my new blog.

My name is Anji, I'm getting on a bit (44), I'm married, have a daughter(jelly-bean-beauty28.blogspot.com), 2 dogs, 1 rat, 1 parrot, 1 gecko and finally 8 koi carp and I work part time at an abattoir (I'll tell you all about that another day).

I'm really going to use this blog as a diary of my mad life with my family and use it as a sounding board when i need to. I'm also going to be starting a new lifestyle this week too so will be doing an occasional special blog all about that when i start.

I'm hoping you'll all love my blog and i promise to make it interesting and a lot of fun, a bit like myself!!!

Anji xxx
Mee...

No comments:

Post a Comment