Image Map

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Omg starvation!

Wednesday today, first day of my herbalife diet. I tell you more about that in a mo.
Feeling a bit miserable today, maybe I'm just tired, spent the day running round after roger (my boss) and Marty and Ellie the rest of it! I did manage to fit in a power walk with Nikki for 30 mins which I found quite hard today.  My legs ached and when I got home and then had to walk the dogs I felt even worse.
Anyway day one of herbalife: started off with a shake instead of brekky, oh dear I didn't enjoy it at all.  The shake was thin and grainy and I had to force myself to drink it, was gagging, but managed to get it down along with the biggest vitamin tablet ever.
Mid morning was very hungry so tried some roasted soya beans, these were not bad and kept me going till lunch. Only made myself half a shake for lunch as after my breakfast experience couldn't imagine having it again. Anyway luckily was so busy at work that I only had time for a couple of slurps and a few more soya beans. Had 2 sausages and a few crispy potatoes and beans for tea which was the best ever. Altogether today hasn't been very successful and not sure how long I can keep this up as the shakes are bad!
Chat soon
Anji xx

No comments:

Post a Comment