Image Map

Sunday, January 19, 2014

This weeks challenges!

Hi again everyone

This week I am starting a new keep fit regime.  Tomorrow I start with exercise. Me and a friend will start with a daily speed walk. Should last 30 mins a day and will help with burning extra calories as well as keeping our muscles worked out and hearts healthy.  I have already given up alcohol 5 nights out of seven which will reduce the calorie intake no end!  Later in the week I will be starting the herbalife diet which is a bit extreme but I need to get rid of the weight sharpish and then settle into a routine which will work for me, I should be losing 2Ib a week so in 7 weeks should have lost a stone. I really need to lose 1.5 stone or 21Ib which doesn't actually sound that much but we'll see how I get on. I'll regularly have a weigh in and keep you updated.

Anyway better go and finish a box of chocks before I make a start.

Anji xx

No comments:

Post a Comment