Image Map

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Organising!

Hi all

Today I've been sorting all my stuff out. If I haven't told you we moved house in September last year and we have been doing up the new house. Therefore all my stuff has been in packing boxes for several months now. Well today was the day I got it all out of the loft and organised it and got all my lovely junk out , and boy do I have a lot of junk.

I thoroughly enjoyed picking spots for all my photos etc.  Trouble is we moved from a large 5 bedroom house to a three bedroom cottage so it was a struggle to fit everything in.

Anyway here's some photos of the results.

Also I made a fab pork roast, we usually have chicken but my lovely boss roger gave me a huge joint of pork on Friday and it was just soo tasty, my new oven works a treat and everything just comes out just right.

My diets still going ok, was down to 9 st 4 lb yesterday so that's 10lb altogether I have lost so im now imagining lying on the beach with my new slimmer figure, still not good enough but a little better than a few months ago.

Having a little relax now before i go on a shoppong expedition tomoz with mum! EJR is going shopping with mates so a day to myself woohoo!!!

Anj
X<3X


No comments:

Post a Comment