Image Map

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Mothers Day 2014

Hi Folks

Had a great day today with my little girly winkie. The day started with homemade choccy cake - what a wonderful surprise!!

Next came a lovely gift in the form of a heart pandora bead for my bracelet (sorry no Picture of that) but it was beautiful and i love it very much.

My boobs then gave me a poem and some photos rolled up like a scroll with ribbon round it.  The poem was all about me (obviously) see below:

Did I say?

Dear Mummy
Did i ever tell you that you're the best
That your roast potatoes are divine
Did i ever tell you I'm sorry for the mess
and that tidying is your skill not mine

Did i ever tell you you're the funniest of all
That your laugh is hilarious and loud
Did i ever tell you that reading is was a bore
Unless you would read read it aloud

Fid i ever tell you that your lap is my own cushion
But it seems to be shrinking in size
And did i ever tell you that you are my mummy
And therefore the best mummy alive

I was so touched and almost had a cry!! I love my boobble soo much! She also edited these photos of us, printed them and wrapped them in the poem.





We then went off to Bury St Edmunds with my mum and gave her a little surprise.  I decided to take Ellie and Mum to Harriet's tea rooms for Afternoon Tea! It was really lovely.  We had a stand with lots of little bits of food on. Ellie had cloudy lemonade and both me and mum had tea! On the bottom part of the stand there were sandwiches: Salmon, cucumber with cream cheese and chicken.  On the second layer there were currant scones with clotted cream, they were delicious! On the top layer there were deserts: Orange profiterole, lemon cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, bitter chocolate tart, fruit tart and a sort of strawberry custard type tart.
My deserts, although i did also have the bitter chocolate tart!

The stand

Infront of the cake stand

Me and mum with our drinks! 

Ellie and mum in front of Harriet's!
It was a really great day!  I bought Ellie a lot of clothes for our holiday too - check out her view of the day here
A xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment